Gerudo Valley of the Futu Gerudo Valley of the Futu

I love this song

It seems like a good combination of Zelda OoT, as if it was incorperated into Donkey kong country, you know back when Rare had stadards xP

Rhyhart responds:

Haha yea I see where your coming from there. I also agree on the rare thing. It's such a pity they went to Microsoft. Anyways thanks for the review man!!!

Own Little World (Foxtrot Mix) Own Little World (Foxtrot Mix)

Very well done

I love this song(cell dweller) and you have done it justice. If I may ask where did you get the lyrics for this? I was planning on remixing it later on but I always have trouble getting lyrics.

FoxDye responds:

Huzzah for delayed responses. (I haven't been on newgrounds for a while now. Anyway, I got them from remix.celldweller.com... I think it's still up there, but they also have a myspace page with remix files for this song and others. Can't recall the name, though.

koopa brothers delta formation koopa brothers delta formation

Awsome Job.

I loved the series "PM" but just listening to the song now, I noticed why I love it. It's an alteration of the minibosses from SMB3, booomboom to be precise. Loved the music then and now. Keep it up.

Alexman159 responds:

idk what pm is.

Bunny Hop(Instrumental/Remake) Bunny Hop(Instrumental/Remake)

lol ^_^

Oompa loopma. =P That's all that's running through my head when I hear this.

Detonation3 responds:

what the hell is your problem you fag, its a song, if u dont like hip hop dont fucking listen to it, god u loser, just becuase ur a prick doesnt mean i should get a fucking 5/10 on it becuase u are a redneck.

P.S your a bigger fag then i thought, your voting power is 5...i only had 3 votes and u were the 4th one, and u droped it around 2.00...so dont be an asshole, pay attention to what ur power is, my power is 4...so if i dont like somethin i think about what its got and what my str is. your just a fucker who should be banned!

Generic Song of Storms NES rmx Generic Song of Storms NES rmx

Oh god

I didn't think it was possible but you actually killed a zelda song. Oh god.

pastabilities responds:

Didn't it die in 2002 when people found out they could make their own music for free?

FF7 - Crazy Motorcycle FF7 - Crazy Motorcycle

Wow

I never realised how much I miss playing that game... I loved that song. Keep up the great work 5/5, 10/10, 100%

SG - Forest Animals SG - Forest Animals

Very catchy

not quite sure what game it's from but if you extended it and added a few more instruments it would be wonderful.

Testicle responds:

It's not from a game :P

and cheers :P

-Saul

SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix) SMRPG-forest maze(boss remix)

Woot.

Just recently I have gotten back into writing reviews, and this song deserves one. #1 excellent game selection # 2 excellent remix. This will be number one in a matter of a few days. First 4 votes voted 5/5 including me. I am a dm and I am going to actually use this in my campaing as a boss battle. I hope you don't mind. I would use it in flash but I don't have it and I can't draw =P. Plus as a bonus your song loops so it is perfect for my uses. Thanks and keep up the great work, if you ever need another idea for a song just send me a pm.

ShadowBowserTrx responds:

Thx and sure you/everybody can use it. Just give some credit :)

FF7-Cosmo Canyon | TranceClub FF7-Cosmo Canyon | TranceClub

CC for the win.

I loved the game. This is my favorite song in the game. I listened to this song before I even bought the game. Love it. Great work. Try a chocobo techno/trance remix. I think you would be the best person for it. Well other then the robovoice but that doesn't count =P

D-A-J responds:

haha, dont misunderstand :P

like i said, ive never played the game itself, just liked this tune...
the robovoice? hehe, figured it would be best to hold it as it is, since i like it ;)

// DJ Dajova

Guess what game this is from Guess what game this is from

Not bad

not quite sure what game it's from but it sounds like a sonic game. catchy though.