The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Love it and the series dearly. Loading resloverd

Well I've loved this series like it was my own kid. So funny, witty, and takes a logical dump on zelda in general. Also for you folks that can't get it to load, wait a min then right click and press play. Loader may be broken but there are ways around it :)

Death Note- Guy Love Death Note- Guy Love

Nice.

It just reminds me of when I was reading the manga and one of my buds looked over my shoulder and saw Mellow. He said " I'd so hit her" I told him "that her is a guy" "... I'd still hit it" lol good old highschool. I miss it.

Puffsgain responds:

Heheh, I don't know of anyone who actually thought Mello was a guy at first glance.

Mikami & L are Not Happy Mikami & L are Not Happy

I love the DN

It's really well done, but the song isn't funny and it kinda ruins the flash. If you did it to a more ... well non paroady song it probably would have worked alot better. That animation has the potential to be in the top tens. I wish you luck in your future posts.

White Point White Point

I hate these types of games so much but...

It was fun. I did like the music and it was really well done. I only hate these games because I don't have a steady hand. :P

Gerudo Valley of the Futu Gerudo Valley of the Futu

I love this song

It seems like a good combination of Zelda OoT, as if it was incorperated into Donkey kong country, you know back when Rare had stadards xP

Rhyhart responds:

Haha yea I see where your coming from there. I also agree on the rare thing. It's such a pity they went to Microsoft. Anyways thanks for the review man!!!

Own Little World (Foxtrot Mix) Own Little World (Foxtrot Mix)

Very well done

I love this song(cell dweller) and you have done it justice. If I may ask where did you get the lyrics for this? I was planning on remixing it later on but I always have trouble getting lyrics.

FoxDye responds:

Huzzah for delayed responses. (I haven't been on newgrounds for a while now. Anyway, I got them from remix.celldweller.com... I think it's still up there, but they also have a myspace page with remix files for this song and others. Can't recall the name, though.

koopa brothers delta formation koopa brothers delta formation

Awsome Job.

I loved the series "PM" but just listening to the song now, I noticed why I love it. It's an alteration of the minibosses from SMB3, booomboom to be precise. Loved the music then and now. Keep it up.

Alexman159 responds: